Sales Director, Power Quality
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Sales Director, Power Quality; you will lead and manage Eaton’s Power Quality (PQ) business strategy in IT Infrastructure, Data Centers, Buildings and Industrial markets, and Channel across the Middle East providing business and operational leadership to the sales team.
You will define the ‘win zone’ by geography and market segment and provide leadership and guidance to his team members by formulating and executing the growth strategy focused around various sales segments across the region.
The prime responsibility is to ensure that Eaton meets the agreed budget targets for sales growth and profitability in the defined region whilst applying Eaton standard work practices as defined by Eaton Business System.
You will define the opportunity landscape in the region, specifically. Engage and develop relationships with leading stakeholders across the market place to drive profitable revenue growth and increase market share.
You will need to closely manage cross functional relationships and be able to drive both strategic and tactical results across various geographies.
Your key deliverables :
· Develops and executes a strategic direction for the relevant products, aligned with the overall business
· strategic direction and support Eaton`s growth ambition in ME.
· Build and effectively communicate segment intelligence across the business, ensuring project opportunities are prioritized in line with the overall regional strategy.
· Develop and execute sales plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services (for PQ & Channel Management)
· Develop and support sales team across the region to pursue solutions based approach for strategic projects and key end users.
· Support Country Sales Managers in localized segment strategy, customer relationships and building organization capability.
· Degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or other relevant subject to the role or organization.
· A minimum of 12 years relevant sales experience in the IT & Data Centre market, showing career progression through sales engineering to sales management and leadership.
· In-depth knowledge of the key stakeholders in key end markets in the Middle East especially the IT Industry.
· Business planning, financial planning and management, strategic thinking around the vertical market approach, people leadership and management and the capability to execute.
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
· Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time