Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Director, Power Quality
Eaton's Electrical Business has an opening for a:
Sales Director, Power Quality
Location: Dubai, UAE
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
Lead and manage Eaton’s Power Quality (PQ) business strategy in IT Infrastructure, Data Centers, Buildings and Industrial markets, and Channel across the Middle East providing business and operational leadership to the sales team.
The incumbent should define the ‘win zone’ by geography and market segment and provide leadership and guidance to his team members by formulating and executing the growth strategy focused around various sales segments across the region.
The incumbent prime responsibility is to ensure that Eaton meets the agreed budget targets for sales growth and profitability in the defined region whilst applying Eaton standard work practices as defined by Eaton Business System.
The incumbent will define the opportunity landscape in the region, specifically. Engage and develop relationships with leading stakeholders across the market place to drive profitable revenue growth and increase market share.
The individual will need to closely manage cross functional relationships and be able to drive both strategic and tactical results across various geographies.
· Champion and role model Eaton’s Ethics & Values and commitment to Health & Safety.
· Develops and executes a strategic direction for the relevant products, aligned with the overall business
· strategic direction and support Eaton`s growth ambition in ME.
· Build and effectively communicate segment intelligence across the business, ensuring project opportunities are prioritized in line with the overall regional strategy.
· Develop and execute sales plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products and/or services (for PQ & Channel Management)
· Develop and support sales team across the region to pursue solutions based approach for strategic projects and key end users.
· Support Country Sales Managers in localized segment strategy, customer relationships and building organization capability.
· Analyze and follow the market evolution (customer behaviors, competition, market share, etc)
· Consolidate and analyze positions of Eaton, of the competition, trends, etc…
· Analyze with Countries the competition actions and help build and deploy the necessary counteractions
· Propose the pricing strategy and positioning to optimize market share and profitability in the region; monitor its implementation, control the results
· Manage the relevant products throughout the entire product life cycle to profit plan and takes over responsibility for all product relevant issues
· Propose and implement the Products strategy in collaboration with the Countries and Business Unit
· Manage the Offer introduction in Middle East: products, applications technical or commercial, support countries organizations and ensure competencies transfer
· Follow up of the current Offer: structuring, evolution, countries support, creation/update of promotional tools
· Ensure and follow up of quality and consolidated profitability
· Contribute to identify and qualify the offer gaps
· Propose to the central BU the adaptation needed to comply with local specificity
· Incumbent should be degree qualified in Electrical Engineering or other relevant subject to the role or organization.
· A minimum of 12 years relevant sales experience in the IT & Data Centre market, showing career progression through sales engineering to sales management and leadership.
· In-depth knowledge of the key stakeholders in key end markets in the Middle East especially the IT Industry.
Business planning, financial planning and
management, strategic thinking around the vertical market approach, people leadership and management and the
capability to execute.
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales
of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our
customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more
efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees
and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more
information, visit www.eaton.com
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring region only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time