Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Sales Engineer - Oman
- Develop a proven record of achieving assigned project sales quota for Eaton IEC business.
- Support all aspects of the relationship with assigned Contractors/OEM’s / Consultants/System Integrators within the assigned area of responsibility. Call on consultants regularly to promote specification of Eaton products in projects.
- Support the implementation of sales plans developed by sales management.
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing relationships with customers. Should be able to manage and interpret customer requirements effectively.
- Provide technical assistance to Contractors /Consultants and other assigned customer base as needed.
- Be aware of and responsive to market conditions and competitor activities. Communicate such information to sales management and product managers.
- Maintain a co-operative and credible working relationship with other company personnel to assure customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and present bids and quotations to customers using company price and delivery guidelines, and use sound business judgment to enhance margins.
- Ensure that accurate information flows to and from customers ,maintain sound relation and work ethics.
- Ensure accurate forecast and should be result oriented.
- Ensure all assigned customer’s outstanding payments are received in a timely manner upholding DSO targets.
- Collect, analyze and utilize market intelligence data on competitive products, customer needs, preferences and buying habits.
- Provide necessary reports and surveys requested by sales management by indicated deadlines.
- Degree in an engineering discipline, preferably electrical.
- Three to five years sales engineering experience.
- Incumbent has demonstrated a clear potential to handle a normal sales target consistent with the market challenge, nature of product, and type of assignment.
- Knows how to work effectively with customers, co-workers, and other company personnel.
- Has shown some potential to be a strong closer.
- Has shown good progress in prioritizing work and has corrected any bad work habits, if any.
- Incumbent has demonstrated consistently good work habits and the ability to effectively prioritize work.
- Understands and practices the need for effective communications inside and outside the company.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge of the assigned market & channels including competitor’s information.
- Should have high persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Has demonstrated proven sales records ,solution skills and work under pressure.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Middle East
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time