Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Responsible for the leading the design, development and testing of software for PCD metering and switchgear products as Full stack developer leveraging the cloud IOT platform. Positions’ main responsibility would be to design and develop software that enables the launch of new monitoring and control software for IOT enabled circuit protection products leveraging CoE platforms. Provide technical solutions, mentor IOT and Cloud platform adoptions to products working with CoE leading technology innovations.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, E&TC, Instrumentation)
· Full Stack Developer with 5+ years of software development experience with web-based/cloud based applications is required.
· PHP / Java Script application development
· C#, Java, SCALA
· Node.js, Express.JS, ASP
· Development and deployment of app to cloud
· UI/frontend design and development experience
· Experience with the Git version control system
· Strong MVC and database experience
· SQL, MongoDB or other NoSQL experience
· Familiarity with accessing and retrieving data from REST APIs
· Experience developing RESTful endpoints
· Experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS, Bluemix or equivalent
· Linux Experience
· IoT experience is a plus
Experience working with TCP/IP Modbus /TCP communication protocols at application side.
Agile SCRUM knowledge.
Good communication skills in English (verbal and written) to communicate information effectively to customers, and technical staff
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time