Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- We’re ethical -- we play by the rules and act with integrity.
- We’re passionate -- we care deeply about what we do. We set high expectations and we perform.
- We’re accountable -- we seek responsibility and take ownership. We do what we say.
- We’re efficient -- we value speed and simplicity.
- We’re transparent -- we say what we think. We make it okay to disagree.
- We learn – we are curious, adaptable, and willing to teach what we know.
Benchmark competitor policies, positions and practices;
Curate and summarize sustainability-related information across the pillars of financial, environmental, social and governance;
Assess and characterize Eaton’s product portfolio based on environmental and social criteria;
Track and create stories around Eaton's sustainability-related accomplishments;
Collaborate and engage with Eaton personnel to accomplish tasks
Other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Actively enrolled in a master’s degree program from an accredited institution, with a graduation date no later than August 2021
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without Company sponsorship
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Beachwood, OH facility will be considered.
- Knowledge of sustainability concepts and best practices
- Ability to gather and synthesize large quantities of information and data
- Microsoft Office Applications skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Environmental Health & Safety
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No