Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Product Manager: Vane Products
Eaton’s Hydraulics Division is seeking a Global Product Manager: Vane Products. The Global Product Manager: Vane Products will be based at our at our Hydraulics Headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN.
Eaton’s $2B Hydraulics business serves global and diverse markets and customers with four major product lines: Power & Motion Controls, Fluid Conveyance, Golf Grip, and Filtration. 75% of the hydraulics business is focused on mobile segments (joystick controls, gear pumps, manifolds) and 25% on stationary segments (coolers, cylinders, piston & vane pumps). Headquartered in Eden Prairie, MN, we are constantly advancing hydraulics products in new and innovative ways.
In this role, you will have global product line management responsibility for our Vane Products. You’ll be responsible for implementing the growth strategies to drive product profitability, volume, mix, market share improvement, and price. Key responsibilities include: execution of the product lifecycle strategy, business development, global PANP, global product marketing, rationalization, global promotion, global strategic pricing and training.
- Analyze global market & customer needs and lead PANP (penetration, attrition, new product and price) efforts to drive outgrowth of the product line.
- Leads the global business development activities for the product line.
- Acquire & retain comprehensive knowledge of global competitive positioning and competitor strategies.
- Support development of product strategies/roadmaps and lead execution of the product strategies; including positioning, managing product, segment & channel mix; and developing targeted value propositions.
- Global lead for implementing strategic pricing.
- Support resolution of the commercial and technical issues that occur, as required, for the product line.
- Monitor global product profitability for each product family and recommend changes to meet Eaton top and bottom line objectives.
- Lead cross functional Product Growth Team members to propose prioritization of product development activities.
- Interface with the Global Eaton Sales Team, Distributors, and customers to promote and support the sale of responsible product lines – with a strong focus on organic growth.
- Lead the global development and deployment of marketing programs to drive organic sales for the assigned product lines.
- Act as key global marketing resource for, trade shows, Tech Days and other related National/International forums. Participation in Trade Associations.
- Provide support on commercial contract negotiations on a needed basis
- Support global manufacturing footprint strategies based on customer/market requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or related field required
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Product Management and/or product engineering
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- No relocation is offered for this role. All candidates considered must reside within 50 miles of our Eden Prairie, MN location.
- MBA from an accredited institution
- Hydraulics Power & Motion Controls product experience
- Hydraulics industry experience
- Willing to travel at least 10% of the time
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time