Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Engineer, PD
- Achieve sales goals and execute sales plans within assigned sales territory
- Promote company’s products, solutions and services to assigned customers and prospects
- Build preferred partnership relationships with assigned customers including segment and end user
- Develop new market and sales opportunities continuously
- Train and educate our customer/partners about the products and solutions
- Keep communication with other departments and follow up quality, delivery, order handling, payment and technical support
- Support to other business and marketing activities
- Implement the company’s sales policy
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Electrical Engineering
- 5 years of sales experience in Singapore
- Existing network of contacts within panel builders and contractors
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time