Lead Analyst - IT (UC Voice Support)
Job Title: Analyst - IT (UC Voice Support) & 049878
If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team - winning is fun.
We are looking forward to Analyst - IT (UC Voice Support)in Eaton’s electrical business, based in Pune, India
In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals.
This exciting role is to be an Analyst - IT (UC Voice Support)
Your essential responsibilities:
- Provide level 2 & 3 operational support for Cisco PBX and Contact Centers.
- Ensure effective operation and management of all communications systems.
- Responsible for problem resolutions leveraging proper channels including suppliers and internal resources.
- Build and maintain effective peer and partner relationships in order to drive results and efficiencies.
- Lead the effort to define and deliver the strategy, services and capabilities in the areas of voice, video and real-time collaboration
- Deploy and institute solutions that support or enhance the common set of real-time services, products and capabilities used throughout the enterprise
- Establish and track metrics and measures to define the success and business results
- Participate in communities and forums for continued business inputs & responses and sharing best practices.
- Support planning for Enterprise Cisco voice systems. Provide input to design, project plans, implementation plans, and support global enterprise voice communications architecture, within Eaton network solutions.
- Provide support to delivery functions working in regional or business unit projects.
- Be able to lead conference calls, web exchanges, and meetings and provide detailed information, task follow-up, and guidance for all support related issues.
- Be able to support voice and call center functions, integration, and cost effective solutions, while meeting all business needs and concerns irrespective of region or business units.
- Be able to provide clear and concise incident and problem escalation communications to the senior support, design and delivery teams for resolution of infrastructure issues, outages, incidents, and ongoing problems.
- Support QOS and trending of Remedy ticket information (e.g, monthly operational reviews).
- Provide the ability to communicate and effectively manage thru Eaton Corporation’s horizontally organized Global Telecom operational support model as it evolves a “follow the sun” support model.
- Gather regional requirements for Unified Communications systems & services as input to Enterprise solutions
- Ensure Unified Communications services are performing as expected.
- Provides guidance & leadership to less experienced engineers.
If you are:
• Subject Matter Expert on Cisco Call Manager (CUCM), Voice Gateways and Unity Connections.
• Strong understanding of Cisco Contact Center Enterprise platform which includes IVR/ ICM/VXML Gateways / CVP /CUIC/ Finesse etc.
• Strong knowledge of Trunking, Protocols, Hunt group configuration and Call handler.
• IP Telephony systems administration, configuration, and implementation preferably multi-vendor solutions including Avaya and Microsoft Skype.
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, VoIP and WAN networks
• Excellent troubleshooting skills
• Strong communications skills
• Strong vendor management, contract management, and negotiation skills
• 7+ years consulting experience with Cisco products
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems / Computer Science or equivalent
• Cisco Voice Certified.
• CCIE Certifications a plus
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
*We make what matters work.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential - and where you can help us reach
ours. Need more about Eaton? Come on in @ www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only