Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. RTR Team Member
• Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
• 4-6 years working experience in accounting, 2 year in full scope General Ledger function is a must
• Professional Accounting qualification (CPA/ACCA) is preferred
• Be familiar with PRC/US GAAP
• Oracle ERP experience is preferred
• Change Management Experienced is preferred
• Strong micro-soft platform capability
• Good communication skills both in English and Chinese(Korea speaker is preferred)
• Team spirit
• Be initiative and result focus
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No