Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Coordinator, ANZ
- Management of Marketing Budget in line with agreed sales and marketing activity calendar
- Design and maintenance of all marketing collateral and assets
- Champion formulation of Eaton corporate style guide and ensure compliance across all mediums
- Support Sales team with required collateral for tender submissions and bid preparation
- Support Management with preparation of materials required for sales presentations, customer workshops, training events and other ad-hoc sales pitches
- All aspects of Exhibition planning, coordination and execution, including attending events
- Manage and coordinate all channel related marketing activities including Marketing Development Funds process.
- Management of Power Distribution demonstration stock and samples including the Eaton Experience Centre.
- Coordination of all marketing projects within agreed KPIs including monthly and weekly reporting as required
- Coordination of ad-hoc product management activities including technical data sheet administration and other technical documents required to sell
- Carrying out the roles and responsibilities as detailed in the quality, safety and environment policies and procedures
- Commitment to the quality, safety and environment and proactively reporting any risks and issues
- Understanding the company mission, vision, policies, objectives and other requirements of the quality, safety and environment management system
- 2-3 years of marketing experience in a similar role including B2B.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, events or digital.
- Strong knowledge and skills in Microsoft Office.
- Experience using Adobe Creative Products.
- Clever with an excellent eye for detail will ensure that campaigns and promotions are creative, targeted and effective
- Knowledge of CRM systems and Marketing automation software (preferably Eloqua)
- Understanding of the manufacturing or electrical and industrial industry. (preferable)
- Possess a high standard of business communication in emails and business correspondence.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No