Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Coordinate maintenance work related to buildings, offices and services, to keep them in good condition and ensure continuity of plant operations, ensuring safe working conditions with an impact on the environment.
- Coordinate, establish and modify preventive and predictive maintenance in buildings, offices and services.
- Coordinate and establish preventive maintenance procedures related with services machines.
- Coordinate projects related with improve building, office and services.
- Report and update certifications related with building, office and services.
- Coordinate the budget in maintenance work related with building, office, and services.
- Coordinate and assure safe work conditions, related to light, air, electricity and energy.
- Coordinate cleaning services.
- Implements, promotes and maintains a safe work environment by implementing a culture of accidents prevention, investigation, equipment maintenance and application of rules. Identify, control and administer risk and danger in own area.
- Motivate and coach employees to maintain high levels of satisfaction, productivity, and quality through effectively utilizing available rewards and recognition channels to encourage and promote desired behaviors and results.
- University degree required, with qualification in maintenance or mechanical engineering or equivalent. Relevant advanced degree professional certification preferred (Certified Safety Professional, Certified Maintenance or country equivalent).
- English – language capability, speaking, reading & writing required
- 3 years of experience with an emphasis in facilities maintenance, utilities and capital projects. Experience with security operations is a plus
- Comprehension of industry, state, and country environmental, health, and safety requirements.
- High level of interpersonal skill to work effectively with others
- Strong leadership skills, must be capable of leading their organization on a continuous journey of sustained improvement, including ability to manage large number of disparate projects and to track projects through completion.
- Adept at development and utilization of software solutions
- Understanding of manufacturing technologies and processes
- Ability to lead and support cross-functional process improvement team
- Electric Installations Knowledge.
- Fire Protection /Prevention Installation Knowledge.
- Air Compressors Operation and maintenance Knowledge.
- Knowledge of Waste water Treatment Operation.
- Air Conditioning System Operation Knowledge.
- Security system (CCTV) Knowledge.
- Ergonomic knowledge.
- Arc Flash Knowledge
- Pneumatic Knowledge.
- Instrumentation Knowledge.
- Electronic knowledge
- Floor painting techniques
- Housekeeping services management
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Latin America
Organization: EPG RWDD Residential Wiring Devices Div
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time