Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Engineer-Screw-in Cartridge Valves
- Develop new products or revisions to existing products to meet market needs, profitability goals, reliability requirements and manufacturing capability in accordance with standard development practices.
- Perform and document design calculations, generate CAD layouts, and verify all necessary tolerance stack-ups for new designs and design revisions.
- Conduct product design reviews with cross functional teams, which will include DFMEA reviews, product specification reviews and overall assessments of risk throughout the development process.
- Maintain close liaison with the manufacturing function and supply chain during the development and introduction of new products to assure manufacturability, cost effectiveness and reliability of the product.
- Maintain close liaison with the sales and marketing functions and end customers, as related to application reviews, new product requirements, and customer prototype qualification test requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of Product Engineering experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship now and in the future.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of 50 miles of Eden Prairie, MN will be considered.
- Experience in design and application of hydraulic controls or related components (pneumatics, fluid conveyance, etc.).
- Experience with manufacturing processes.
- Project management experience.
- Experience working with global cultures.
- Familiarity with DFSS (Design for Six Sigma) tools.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD PMC Power Motion Control
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time