Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- The primary responsibility of this position is to support the Controller with both the required weekly and monthly analysis and reporting.
- Maintain customer first contract analysis and validate accurate revenue recognition. Ensure adherence to accounting policies for revenue recognition..
- Prepares monthly balance sheet account reconciliations for key general ledger accounts, in compliance with Eaton Financial Policies.
- Ensures adherence to Eaton accounting policies and deployment of operational finance standard work and ongoing continuous improvement initiatives.
- Completes new vendor set ups as needed
- Works with Financial Shared Services (FSS) to resolve any A/R issues and A/P issues
- Maintains contact with Operations to ensure proper reporting of costs
- Addresses various customer inquiries
- Responsible for tracking and reporting A/R & A/P aging
- Prepares monthly journal entries
- Updates monthly margin analysis for management team
- Reviews GRIR issues and resolves per policy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accounting.
- Must have at least 1 year of experience working in SAP
- Must be legally authorized to work in the US without requiring company sponsorship.
- No relocation is being offered for this position. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile radius to be considered.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting concepts, generally accepted accounting principles, Sarbanes Oxley, and financial systems.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a complex corporate structure.
- Technical capabilities to prepare, analyze, and interpret comprehensive financial and operational information.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time