Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service and Inside Sales Team Leader - German
Eaton Budapest has an opening for:
Customer Service Team Leader - German
Eaton’s goal is to grow in EMEA. If you want to be part of a start-up organization - with opportunity to develop an Eaton career in Budapest and beyond; have a professional, problem solving mindset to adapt and drive improvements in process, tools, and organization; and a focus on taking care of customers – please apply.
The position leads a team of Customer Service Representatives (CSR) who support inbound and outbound customer contacts. The purpose of the CSR Team is to respond to customer contact or support queries relating to Eaton products, services and marketing operations, including sales order processing and complaints handling in an efficient, cost effective and customer responsive manner. Customer contacts will vary from phone, fax, email, written requests and communications.
- Proactively develop the skills, competencies and knowledge of team members
- Carry out regular one to ones with all direct reports for performance & career management purposes
- Conduct half yearly and annual appraisals with direct reports
- Organize monthly team meetings with direct reports
- Develop a team environment that supports continuous improvements & promotes Eaton’s goals and philosophy
- Be in charge of the order entry process including myeaton.com, EDI etc.; Follow up on customer interactions; manage the back orders requests
- Ensure timely resolution of Service Requests and activities within the Customer Relationship Management system. Proactively seek to minimize or eliminate by addressing root causes in terms of either processes or behavioral changes
- Deliver Customer Service processes by managing workflow, ensuring adequate holiday training & sickness cover
- Provide first level escalation for any issues raised by the team
- Ensure processes are embedded & adhered to consistently throughout the team.
- Run and analyze the identified Customer Service reports e.g. customer service management reports, monthly management reports and team performance
- Develop, achieve and monitor Key Performance Indicators aligned to the Service Level Agreements
- Work closely with other team leaders within the organization to ensure that overall operational objectives are met, ideas shared and lessons learnt
- Develop and maintain sound working relationships with key stakeholders, customers and external service providers
- Develop and control processes and procedures to the Eaton standards
- Ensure that all activities meet with Eaton’s HSS requirements
- Customer service experience (5+ years)
- Proven experience in coaching and leading a team (3-5 years)
- Strong relationship management skills
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Educated to A Level standard or equivalent
- High Level of IT proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: ES EMEA Region
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No