Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Quotation Engineer- CSC, Shanghai
1. To assist customers with product selection, prepare quotation according pricing policy.
2. Working closely with Product Engineer with bidding projects and quotations, such as bidding documents making, applying bidding deposit, pricing/Bidding analysis, and documents submit, etc.
3. Support commercial and technical bidding document for each biding project.
4. Initiatives launching with negotiate commercial terms and conditions with customer/Sales so as to assure we can fully meet reasonable requirements of customer while persuade customer to delete risky articles.
5. Motivating other functions to double confirm the requirements of orders are understood, assisted in the arrangement for pre-shipment inspection and provided CSR with correct documents to proceed orders after clarification.
6. Routine support for SAP material master, pricing list and vendor establishment.
7. Prepared pre-qualification document to fulfil with State Grid & SPG’s requirement.
8. Register/maintain electronic commerce platform of State Grid & SPG.
9. Monthly collect/tracking bid Deposit with sales team.
10. Quotations/Bidding records tracking and statistics data analysis.
Qualifications. Bachelor degree and above;
2. Good interpersonal and communication skill;
3. Good English on reading and writing
4. Proactive work, able to manage multi-tasks at the same time;
5. Major in Electrical or commercial is a plus;
6. Good team work
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD PDSS Power Distribution Systems Services Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No