Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Eaton’s eMobility business has an opening for an Administrative Analyst. The Administrative Analyst will be based at our Tualatin, OR facility.
This position provides a wide variety of administrative, analytical and project support for Eaton’s eMobility business. The Administrative Analyst implements and oversees systems, procedures and guidelines for the administrative processes of the location, leads communications processes for the division, and provides analytical support to the operations leadership.
- Act as a liaison to the staff, external vendors, customers, and internal departments and employees.
- Manages the overall operation of the office and provides support to the division leadership staff, including sales and marketing, finance, operations, human resources, and the VP/GM.
- Develop, implement and improve local office procedures, including but not limited to mailing system, office supplies, and vendor management.
- Manage site office expenses and purchasing orders, and expense forecasting for annual budgetary planning processes.
- Coordinate large group meetings, customer events, interviews, and onboarding processes.
- Manage and coordinate division website and content.
- Administer division and site communications plan, including but not limited to scheduling and setting up meetings, creating and sending announcements, administering newsletters, and feedback surveys, updating division distribution lists, and org charts.
- Coordinate data collection for standard division reports, ensure data accuracy and provide analytics support to divisional leadership, as well as create and format presentations, reports and other communications material.
- Establish 5S for local conference room and manage schedules to facilitate effective meetings.
- Lead and/or participate in local engagement teams and lead communications tactics.
- Provide EDI Admin and sales admin support as applicable
- Own the division sharepoint site, including content creation, design and functionality.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution
- 1 year relevant work experience
- Must be able to work without company sponsorship on an ongoing basis
- No relocation is offered for this position. Only candidates located within 50 miles of Tualatin, OR will be considered for the position.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Experience creating marketing and communications material.
- Experience working with Sharepoint.
- Experience analyzing business data and creating business reports and presentation material
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Multi-Function Executive
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: VEH EMB eMobility
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time