Export Senior Sales Engineer (Baku, Azerbaijan)
- Management & Development of related wholesalers & partners,
- Realization of her/his Sales Targets,
- Growing current customers and developing business opportunities within potential customers in order to exceed sales targets,
- Coordinate customers (PB, Wholesalers, End Users, Installers, Contractors, Investors and Consultants) concerning specification requirements, as well as issues of performance and lead-times
- Submitting periodic reports with market assessment and forecasts to management within timeframe,
- Identify and develop opportunities for future business growth within the Export Countries in coordination with the inside sales and support teams,
- Gather new strategic customers and consultants, and build strong relationship with them,,
- Position comprises activities in Caucasian region -especially Azerbaijan- and requires travels to Azerbaijan for 1-2 days in a week,
· Challenging projects in a dynamic collaborative team
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
· Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
• B.S. or M.S. degree in engineering• Min 5 years of experience in Electrical Distribution & Project Sales• Proven track record of achieving business growth as a Sales Person
• Preferably experienced manager of people, with track record of managing teams
• Ability to interpret common technical catalogues, technical solutions in projects business in the Electrical Sector
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or customer complaints, regulatory authorities, or members of the business community
• Ability to represent Eaton to senior managers externally and internally;
• Experience in working with end users, utilities & designers in Electrical sector
• Have significant experience in creating and presenting customer presentations
• Fluency in English is a must -Russian (reason for preference)
- Knowledge of customers and competitors in the market.
- Knowledge of budget preparation, implementation and follow up
- Analytical skills regarding sales trends and new opportunities in the market.
- Ability to communicate effectively with other departments and division and peer positions.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time