Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Head of Sales Germany - UPS Systems, Datacenter and IT (m/f)
Eaton's Electrical Division has an opening for a:
Head of Sales Germany- UPS Systems, Datacenter and IT (m/f)
Location: Home Office, Germany
The Head of Sales Germany provides inspirational leadership to employees internally and acts as an ambassador for Eaton externally. She/he is responsible for coaching and leading the PQ Sales Team with key focus on growth and profitability. The incumbent will define and execute the Sales Strategy in the assigned market segments. She/he will build up and expand the relationship with Key Customers, Partners and Resellers and ensure that Eaton meets the agreed budget targets for sales growth and costs in the defined countries whilst applying Eaton standard work practices.
• Define and execute the sales strategy for the Power Quality. The sales strategy need to be aligned with the overall sales and business units strategies for the region.
• Lead the PQ sales team to meet or exceed the defined targets
• Build close multilevel and multifunctional relationships with key channel customers, partners, resellers and other important stakeholders (e.g. journalists)
• Drive the definition of go-to-market strategies and sales processes in tight coordination with PQ Division and defined segment marketing.
• Lead the process of selecting Data Center segments and customers to be targeted in priority and definition of the value prop by main segment.
• Negotiate important contracts and agreement
• Retain, hire, coach and develop high performing sales employees and continuously improve organizational capabilities.
• Analysis, reporting evaluation and development of KPI’s aligned to the Profit Plan and Strategic Plan for short and long term adjustments.
• Understand major competitors’ tactics, organization, distribution strategy, and pricing while keeping management informed of trends and changes. Understand the products and their competitive position.
• Assure that strategic and country operation plans, major product launches, and key programs are properly planned and well executed.
• Bachelor's degree/diploma in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent), Master's degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in Electrical and/or IT/Electronic industry and in the Data Center environment REQUIRED, including knowledge of the players, consultants, end-users and deep connections in at least one major EMEA market
• Proven track record of achieving business success as a Sales Manager and in developing and leading highly engaged teams
• Proven experience in defining and executing successful sales and go to market strategies
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated executive presence – board room quality – able to represent Eaton to senior managers externally and internally.
• Extended product and market knowledge
• Established customer relationships within the market area
• Ability to influence decision making of key stakeholders.
• Ability to execute multiple projects simultaneously and complete projects with tight deadlines in an international environment / in virtual teams (across different locations) / in a matrix organization
• Fluent in German and English
• Willingness to travel on a regular base (up to 75 %)
What Eaton offers:
• Permanent contract in fast growing global company
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time