Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Assistant Talent Acquisition Analyst
This position is to provide administrative and logistical support to the Greater China Talent Acquisition team at various stages of the requisition cycle, in processes that can be centralized and streamlined. This position works very closely with Sourcing Manager and Talent Acquisition Recruiters and requires someone who is resourceful and can provide value-add in terms of enhancing the efficiency and quality of recruitment process.
· Be responsible for sourcer workstreams including but not limited to: candidate generation, interview arrangement, background check, general administrative support, intern hiring, etc.
· Perform candidate generation by means of internet research and usage of social media tools and local job boards
· Review and screen candidate profiles of job applicants
· Develop professional documentation including Position Profile reports and Candidate Assessment reports
· Participate in market intelligence and talent mapping projects
· Support in the co-ordination of interviews with hiring teams where possible
· Bachelor degree with 1~2 years recruiting experience in inhouse or search firm.
· Be able to perform assigned Sourcer workstreams with quality, accuracy and speed
· Be initiative, collaborative and hardworking. Has an eye for details.
· Be a quick learner for new technology and sourcing tools
· Strong verbal and written English
· Creative and resourceful with candidate generation. Can do attitude and be able to think out of box
· Good Internet and PC skills. Strong at reporting and data management.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time