Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
You deserve a challenging and rewarding experience where you can make a difference. You deserve an environment where you can develop the skills to be a leader. You deserve a company that has demonstrated a high degree of ethical standards and where “doing business right” really means something. You deserve an environment where your ideas matter. You deserve the Eaton Engineering Internship Program!
- Apply your engineering tools/ principles, problem solving, and creative and critical thinking skills in a technical environment.
- Plan and develop experimental test programs, analyze test data, and write reports to determine if a design meets functional and performance specifications.
- Demonstrate application of basic project management tools/principles (Ex.: Action Items, Project Plan, Team Meetings).
- Perform typically as an individual contributor within or in support of a team. You may plan, organize, and lead small project teams.
- Collaborate with manufacturing, marketing, sales and suppliers to develop designs and resolve design issues.
- Coordinate manufacturing or building of prototype products or systems.
- Support the Division on the technical side and cost outside.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements):
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, preferably with a focus on mechanical or materials science.
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or higher (Career or in-major GPA will not be considered).
- Minimum of one year of collegiate courses completed or equivalent by the start of the internship
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States, on a permanent basis without Company sponsorship
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrates a strong desire and ambition to be a leader
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD FCV Fluid Conveyance Division
Job Level: Entry Level
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No