Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Owner that drives the SIOP/IBP process supported by a cross functional team. Owns measures of fill rates, forecast accuracy and is critical team member to drive SIOP/IBP maturity scores across all sites. Collaborates with other Division Demand Managers on best practices and alignment of processes.
Key contributor to the monthly SIOP, annual profit planning and 5-year strategic planning cycles. Drives building a consensus forecast during current year and a rolling 24-months, Incorporates business/market intelligence gathered from sales, marketing, customer service, program management, etc. with demand analytics to develop a comprehensive forecast that validates any sales spikes and/or adverse trends as they arise.
Provides leadership, drives organizational capability and sets objectives for the department, leading to continuous improvement of the forecast process and the adoption of best practices.
Leads the monthly consensus demand process, including reporting to senior management on forecasts, assumptions, risks and opportunities. Documents and challenges forecast assumptions based on the analysis of market data, industry dynamics, statistics, business trends, and demand patterns.
Develops ownership and accountability for demand management through performance measures and provide feedback to the participants in the process.
Supports the development of a robust demand forecast that is agreed to by sales and marketing, including an analytical driven demand planning monthly process.
Deploys a cognitive development plan within the division to ensure a continued commitment to people, process and organizational capability of forecasting maturity in SIOP/IBP. Develops training material and delivers training to supporting site team members.
Assists in site-level demand analyst recruitment, performance evaluation, promotion and retention activities.
Participates in detailed supply analysis and review meetings; work with business to collect key planning issues, clarify business implications, outline countermeasures, plan and monitor progress.
Monitors changes in the key business drivers, perform analysis, and possess the ability to shape the analytical findings into a meaningful business story.
Summarizes and presents monthly demand profiles to senior leadership in terms of aggregate demand, sales revenues, and profits.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a customer forecasting, SIOP, or integrated Business Planning role.
- Knowledge of Forecast Pro, Demantra, Demand Solutions, or other software related to demand planning is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Euclid OH, Grand Rapids MI, Jackson MI, Jackson MS, Charleston SC, Los Angeles CA, Irvine CA, or Fort Worth TX will be considered
- This position requires use of information to access hardware which is subject to the international Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee or Refugee.
- MBA preferred.
- Aerospace experience
- Demonstrated success in leading a team towards metrics based objectives
- Demonstrated cross functional team leadership skills
- Strong analytical, financial, and strategic thinking skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Power Point).
- Experience in driving aligned actions through groups that don’t directly report to them.
- Self-motivated with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple time-sensitive tasks.
- Must be detail oriented and possess excellent prioritization skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of staff.
- Thorough understanding of the best practices in demand analysis, production, and inventory planning in both an OEM and Distribution environment.
- APICS/CPIM, Forecasting, or SIOP Certification a plus.
- Demonstrated success in driving results through others
- Demonstrated skills in team development and competency excellence
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time