Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Representative Lead
Eaton’s Industrial Controls Division is seeking a Customer Service Representative Lead. The Customer Service Representative Lead will be based at our Watertown, WI facility.
The primary purpose of this position is to deeply understand customer needs and expectations in order to lead and coordinate efforts between Marketing, Engineering, Supply Chain and Operations to ensure customer expectations are met. Also, this position is responsible for improving current processes and implementing new processes to support higher levels of customer service. The Customer Service Representative Lead will also oversee the shipping department.
- Provide high level of service and responsiveness to customers.
- Interface with multiple internal and external stakeholders in to solve customer issues quickly.
- Establish and maintain communications with customers and keep abreast of customer needs and procedures. Communicate customer needs to other departments.
- Participate in SIOP process (Sales, Inventory and Operational Planning) with the objective to convey the Voice of the Customer input to the process.
- Conduct and control cross-functional meetings to coordinate efforts, resolve difficulties, and gather data in order to assure a high level of performance and meet customer expectations.
- Responsible for improving and implementing Customer Service processes with the objective of retaining customers and improve satisfaction levels.
- Utilize Mentor to gather customer data with the purpose to proactively forecast material trends.
- Supervise the shipping process to support daily on time delivery.
- Support the Drives product line growth initiatives inside the plant.
- Additional responsibilities and expectations may be assigned as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Customer Service
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Customer Service in a manufacturing environment
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Customer Service or Sales Support Experience with a technical product
- Manufacturing process working knowledge
- Communicate on a professional level, both verbally and written, with customers and intercompany personnel is essential
- Decision making – ability to quickly comprehend the core issues of business, fiscal, and customer needs to reach clear objectives and the path to achieve them
- Service driven and commercially aware
- Multi-tasking and ability to prioritize
- Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MRP
- Interpersonal skills, results-orientated, and responsive to customers
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CPD ICD Industrial Controls Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time