Marketing Commercialization Lead
Eaton’s Lighting Division is seeking a Marketing Commercialization Lead. The Marketing Commercialization Lead will be based at our Aurora, CO location.
The Commercialization Lead is responsible for the collaboration and planning efforts between the Product Marketing, Program Management and Marketing Communication groups to commercialize new product introductions. Create effective and integrated marketing and promotional plans that are delivered to the most impactful target audiences in order to drive profitable growth for assigned business unit.
- New Product Introduction Process (Agile ProLaunch): Understand the Agile ProLaunch NPI process and participate as a team member, create work packages and collaborate with key stakeholders.
- Project Tracking: Diligent use of project tracker to manage timelines to ensure NPI (new product introduction) commercialization aligns with PROLaunch timing.
- Product Marketing Positioning: Understand “Why” New Product is Created. Work with product management to understand target markets and end-users and develop messaging and commercialization plan via OneLaunch Market Launch Planning tools
- Promotional Planning: Understand Paid, Earned, Owned Marketing Assets and Leverage. Works with the Commercialization Manager with the development of the Marketing Plan & Promotional Tactics for Platinum and gold Launches. Coordinate the development of the Marketing Tools for Gold/Silver/Bronze Launches
- Marketing Program: Ensure an integrated marketing plan is delivered on-time for key NPI launches. Liaison between Commercialization Manager, Product Marketing, Program Management, Channel, Sales, Digital Teams for market launch plans and hold accountable.
- Subject-Matter Expert: Be a subject-matter expert on assigned product lines to the Marcomm content & demand generation team as well as to Marcomm agencies (i.e. provide key points for initial draft press releases)
- SG&A and track ROI: Work directly with Commercialization Manager to ensure launch is within planned SG&A and track ROI post-commercialization
- Creative Direction: Provide guidance to internal and external creative resources to ensure brand vision and key messaging is captured. Govern for visual consistency across all marketing mediums via structured briefs and approvals.
- Presentations: Create or collaborate to build effective presentations for internal and external use to support product sell-in, explain positioning or to gain buy-in and approval of commercialization activities.
- Selling Tools: Assist in the development of marketing collateral that explains the market positioning for identified key audiences. Requires providing creative direction to the commercialization design team and to the copywriter to ensure
- Agent Webcast: Maintain updated webcast calendar and ensure effective materials are prepared for the agent webcasts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Minimum 5 years of marketing experience
- No relocation assistance is offered for this position. All candidates must live within a 50 mile radius of the Aurora, CO.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
- Prior knowledge or experience in the commercial and industrial lighting space is preferred, but not required as long as there is a high technical acumen
- Excels in an autonomous work environment with accountability and able to translate strategic directives into action
- Expert at organizational navigation and proven ability to lead cross-functional teams
- A high technical acumen with the ability to distill complex information into concise communication—both verbal and written
- Expert project management proficiency with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of organization and attention-to-detail with a disciplined approach to work
- High-level of deductive reasoning, critical thinking, and the ability to problem solve on a daily and strategic level
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time