Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Graphic Designer
Eaton, located in Peachtree City, GA is searching for a Sr. Graphic Designer.
This role will conceptualize, design and execute creative solutions that consistently and clearly communicate the creative identity, positioning and messaging through all marketing touch points (including print, website, email, social media, retail signage, POP, packaging) and effectively communicate the strategic intent for each tactic. A strategic, conceptual thinker with strong project management and leadership skills with a wide range of design capabilities and experience, a solid background in visual communications, print production, digital design, photography and video direction, branding and typography.
- Lead the development/brainstorming of innovative concepts based on business goals and objectives
- Knowledge of digital design language and the ability to execute effective creative for digital deployment on e-commerce sites
- Create design templates and tools for effective e-commerce deployment with strategic retail and distribution partners
- Partner with retail sales and marketing teams on delivering highly effective line review presentations
- Collaborate on implementation of website/email marketing A/B tests to increase sales performance and improve customer experience
- Leads photoshoot and video process for retail and e-commerce requests
- Collaborate with internal copywriter, commercialization managers and developers to ensure optimal outcome for final materials for e-commerce
- Proactively seek necessary information on project requirements to ensure clarity and alignment on timelines, deliverables and assets
- Project Tracking. Diligent use of Wrike (project Management Application/Tool) to manage projects and timelines to ensure NPI (new product introduction) commercialization aligns with PROLaunch timing.
- A bachelor’s degree from accredited university
- A minimum of 5 years graphic design experience
- Must live within a 50 mile radius of Peachtree City, GA or Atlanta, GA. No relocation assistance is offered for this position.
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without company sponsorship.
- A thorough understanding of branding
- Must have the ability to assist with planning key marketing initiatives and flawlessly overseeing the execution of all areas
- Proven ability to multi-task with on-time delivery and manage an extensive vendor and resource network
- Mindset of continuous improvement and a creative problem solver
- Ability to take direction and then work autonomously to craft execution plan with on-time completion
- Deep knowledge of traditional, digital and emerging media vehicles
- Understanding of social media environments and marketing automation funnel and workflow
- A thorough understanding of branding
- Combination of B2B and B2C experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design from an accredited University
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG LD Lighting Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No