Analyst EMEA Compliance
The primary role of the Legal Regulatory Analyst is to support the EMEA regulatory compliance programs by :-
- Monitoring and reporting on a regular basis in a structured way the legislative developments at European Union and EMEA level with respect to EHS, product compliance, trade compliance, personal data protection, and other regulatory matters (“Regulatory Matters”);
- Supporting the regulatory compliance programs in EMEA by developing and maintaining online tools;
- Supporting the communication and training plan with the EMEA Regulatory Counsel.
The Legal Regulatory Analyst will :-
- Search and register in Internet on the websites of the European Commission as well as the various bodies governing the European Union (Parliament, European Council) to identify legislative forthcoming documents, consultations, draft and actual directives and regulations with respect to the Regulatory Matters;
- Search and register in Internet on the websites of official bodies and industrial associations (like ECHA, ENHESA, C2P, etc.) to identify legislative developments in the Regulatory Matters concerning the EMEA countries;
- Collect from European law firms’ newsletters information about legislative developments in EMEA and share the relevant news in the format agreed with the Regulatory Counsel and the interested functions;
- Report the outcome of the research that are relevant to Eaton, specifying why the news matters, to which functions, what the next steps are, due dates, etc.;
- Organize and deploy the communication plan concerning the Regulatory updates;
- Support the development of Regulatory Matters training materials;
- Support the deployment of compliance programs, like GDPR and Doing Business in Iran, by keeping the dedicated SharePoint site up-to-date, supporting the business understanding the functioning of the tool.
- Hold a law degree or equivalent which allows the candidate to understand and explain the EU legislative documents and framework;
- Have already a minimum of  years of experience in the position in a multinational company or law firm;
- Expert in using Office package (in particular Excel and PPT), SharePoint, Visio, program management tools and other IT systems;
- Excellent English language skills, both verbal and written Knowledge of another European language would be an advantage;
- Organized, trustful, passionate, curious, learning approach;
- Ability to summarize and to identify what matters for Eaton;
- Self-motivated and collaborative.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time