Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Machinery Engineer
1) Responsible for concepts and design of customized assembly and test machines (负责非标装配与机器测试的方案与设计);
2) Responsible for 3D modelling and generating of 2D drawings, BOM, pneumatic plan etc. (负责3D模型和2D图纸生成，BOM表，气动计划等);
3) Take part in the research and discussion for new projects(参与新项目的调研与讨论);
4) Responsible for FMEA process and protocols(负责制作故障模式和效应分析);
5) Responsible for tolerance analysis(负责公差分析);
6) Responsible for machine safety for the end user(负责机器最终操作的安全性);
7) Prepare relevant technical documents of his projects, such as operation manual, introductions, service documentation（准备其负责项目的相关技术文件，如操作手册，介绍，服务文件）;
8) Prepare/update wear part and spare part list（制作、更新易耗品及备库清单）;
9) Support purchaser to source right suppliers and give necessary help to suppliers in technical（协助采购找到合适的供应商，并在技术上给予供应商必要的帮助）;
10) Support workshop to solve problems of his responsible projects during the assembling period（在其负责项目的装配期间协助解决现场问题）;
11) Work close with project engineer as well with the other project team (control engineering, electrical design, manufacturing, mechanical assembly). （与项目工程师，及控制工程师，电气设计，制造，机械装配等紧密合作）.
12) Ad-hoc assignments as required by supervisor (其他交办工作).
1) Bachelor degree or above with major in mechatronics engineering;
2) 7 years’ non-standard equipment development, automation designing relevant working experience in multinational company is preferred;
3) Familiar with the precision machining process and schedule management, understand the equipment manufacturing process and quality control system;
4) Experience with mechanical structure and intelligent mechanical transmission design, selection of moving system (cylinder, robotic, Servo ………);
5) Have solid experience for Servo, stepping motor, CAM system design;
6) Excellent interpersonal and communication, negotiation with supplier skills;
7) Skill in Microsoft office , AutoCAD, Solid works and Pro/E;
8) Good command of both English (Writing mail is the minimum requirement);
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time