Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Automation Engineer 资深自动化工程师
1. Solid understanding of computer programming and software development
2. Ability to communicate well to other members of the development team
3. Design of electrical/automation system, including low voltage power distribution and protection, sensors, safety components, Motion control (servo/step motor)
4. PLC/HMI/Industrial computer/SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) application and programming
5. Know Vision system software application
6. Able to application Industrial network and communication (RS232, MODBUS, TCP/IP,…..) for manufacturing automation equipment.
7. Knowledge of mechanical structure and components (like Pneumatic/Hydraulic control)
1) Bachelor degree or above with major in Electromechanical, Automation engineering;
2) 5 years’ non-standard equipment development, automation designing relevant working experience in multinational company is preferred;
3) Familiar with the MFG industrial automation control system;
4) Experience with mechanical structure and intelligent mechanical transmission design, selection of moving system (cylinder, robotic, Servo ………);
5) Have solid experience for Servo, stepping motor, CAM system design;
6) Excellent interpersonal and communication, negotiation with supplier skills;
7) Skill in Microsoft office , Electrical CAD, at least two kind of PLC programming;
8) Good command of both English (Writing mail is the minimum requirement);
9) Ability to troubleshoot equipment problems and perform complex system tests;
10) Creative thinking skills;
11) It will be great if have MES implementation experience.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time