Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Taiwan RD Prototype Supervisor
B. Develop, control, and approve all molding and finishing processes for all products developed for manufacture in the Taiwan factory. Prepare all processes for PPAP readiness.
C. Strive to improve processes and production efficiency. Ensure all processes are documented and recorded. Record and analyze all test data in the global database (Enovia).
D. Standardize molding and finishing processes where applicable. Strive to use existing processes when justified. Initiate improved processes for improved efficiency. Develop and collaborate new manufacturing processes in a Global Team.
E. Lead the compliance of Global Processing Standards. Strive to establish common processes worldwide with the goal of minimizing the number of processes developed.
F. Collaborate with Quality Assurance to measure process effectiveness on an objective scale. Determine acceptable limits of processing variables.
G. Support Global Engineering Standards. Establish and maintain centralized online data storage for all data. Ensure the master database is organized and secure.
H. Establish best DOE practices for processing: determine the variance between materials and machinery capability to optimize process standards. Ultimately create calibration standards of raw material with machinery to maximize plant productivity.
I. Establish processes that meet or exceed Eaton safety standards and other regulatory requirements.
J. Establish lessons learned on compound process controls to achieve robust product quality and minimize blooming. Pursue continuous learning and improvement to advance the knowledge for the work team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Science or Materials Science from an accredited institution.
• 5 years’ experience with polymer development or rubber molding in a high volume environment.
• Advanced Degree in Chemical Engineering or Polymer Science from an accredited institution.
• 7 years’ experience molding rubber products
• 3 years’ experience with natural rubber and EPDM materials
• 3 years’ experience developing standard rubber compounds for multiple locations
• Knowledge of rubber mixing, calendaring, and molding.
• Injection molding and compression molding or rubber or TPE/TPR compounds.
• Data management and use of tools such as excel and online data management
• A disciplined and logical thought process.
• Organized, methodical, quick, consistent, repeatable. Able to manage multiple projects with a focus on priorities and deliverables.
• Ability to work independently without direct supervision.
• Software skills in Word, PowerPoint and proficiency in Excel
• English communication skills, both verbal and written
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time