IT -Business Relationship Manager
- Ensure significant programs and projects are delivered effectively and reliably to meet the strategic business objectives – includes all aspects of planning, process design, process definition, measurement, reporting, budgeting and execution.
- Ensure customer alignment with IT strategy, IT guiding principles and organizational/Eaton strategy
- Ensure all stakeholders are engaged, programs and projects are completed and return on investment is realized
- Establish customer project priorities & communicate customer issues/needs with IT. Point of contact for customer escalations and complaints
- Define IT Structure; restructure IT organization to meet changing business needs; cross-train and lead to succeed
- Perform vendor management and contract negotiations and reviews
- Utilize complex processes and organizational change management
- Lead and drive complex programs and projects (often in parallel) leveraging the Corporate Functions and all the other IT CoEs as required.
- Govern all Projects/Programs by reviewing Plans, Risks, Quality Results and Issues; Ensure there is a Mitigation Strategy
- Manage 6 project managers/business/functional analysts and is expected to proactively identify opportunities for IT solutions to generate business value and provide input to Strategic Planning.
- Manage the following functions and sub functions: Tax, Legal, Corporate Secretary, Investor Relations, Community and Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Corporate Business Development and Planning and Economics.
Manager of people experience
Bachelor's Degree, MBA a plus
Knowledge of Corporate and Operations Applications and processes (HR, Finance and Financial processes, Tax, ERPs, etc.)
Experience working with Fortune 500 Organization
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time