Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Support Representative
This position is responsible to assure the servicing of all Americas customers’ accounts regarding administration of their orders. Interface directly with customers, sales force, supply chain or other Eaton Electronics Division team members, and other duties as assigned.
- Respond to inquiries from customers and Field Sales REP firms regarding most administrative aspects of the status of customers’ orders or potential orders (i.e., pricing, lead-time, shipment status, defects, etc.) in a manner that displays the utmost responsiveness and professionalism, as they may be the customers’ main contact with Eaton Electronics Division.
- Enter customer orders into our order processing system.
- Exercise judgment and take appropriate action regarding customer and sales force requests on most problems dealing with customer orders and resolve at maximum profit to our operations and best service to customers.
- Exercise judgment in using guidelines established in policies and procedures to make decisions on service issues, such as replacement orders, premium freight shipment, processing returns, and issuing credits.
- Coordinate with Inside Sales on all customer requests received for adaptability of our product to customers’ special needs, crosses and requests regarding special prices, quotes, or promotions.
- Issue return goods authorizations and enter replacement orders. Solve problems in invoicing, shortages, incorrect shipments, tracing shipments, and order entry errors.
- Able to analyze and identify On Time Delivery issues and make strategic decisions that balance the needs of the customer with the needs of the business.
- Monitor special or key accounts, based on customer requirements.
- Able to work any shift within our hours of operation as well as be available for overtime as/when business need arises.
- Perform other appropriate functions as directed or requested.
- High school diploma is required
- No relocation benefit is offered for this position. Only candidates residing within a 50 mile radius of the Boca Raton facility will be considered for this position.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing from an accredited institution
- Ability to type 35 to 40 wpm
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Superior customer service, analytical and communication skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ELXD Electronics Business
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time