Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Golf Pride Division Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Eaton’s Golf Pride Division is seeking a Division Financial Planning & Analysis Manager. The Division Financial Planning & Analysis Manager will be based at our Southern Pines, NC facility.
This key position will lead financial planning and analysis activities for the Golf Pride® brand globally Key activities for the position include operating as a key business partner to the Golf Pride leadership team with focus on partnering with the Finance team in Hydraulics HQ.
In addition this role will analyze operational, commercial and financial data in order to provide insightful analysis to drive management actions. He or She will develop/enhance financial tools to continue excellent accuracy tracking record. Manage the processes to consolidate, report and analyze monthly results, forecasts and plans for global Golf Pride business.
The role will be responsible for the financial management of division headquarters and US & UK distribution warehouses, global internal controls and SOX management.
The ideal candidate is passionate about creating better processes, a self-starter with a strategic mind-set and proven executional expertise gained within manufacturing a consumer brand or comparable industry, while having a an interest for the game of golf.
- Direct the month end, forecasting and planning processes to facilitate the timely and accurate consolidation and analysis of results. Lead the efforts to provide meaningful commentary to Golf Pride and Hydraulics leadership.
- Direct the efforts to further develop and utilize the enterprise data warehouse for reporting and analysis of sales and margins, orders, and customer and product line profitability. Develop tools to support the OEM and Retail sales leaders.
- Work closely with the plant controllers, APAC accounting manager and the worldwide finance and business teams to develop insightful financial analysis for senior management.
- Supervise, coach and develop accounting and internal controls manager and credit analyst.
- Oversee internal controls and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for the global business.
- Oversee the development of headquarters support and distribution warehouse budgets. Provide analysis of actual spending to forecast, plan and historical levels. Maintain cost controls and financial stewardship.
- Leads and owns the annual profit planning process.
- Assist in the preparation and review of the strategic plan financials.
- Identify areas for financial process improvement and lead the improvement efforts.
- Lead the preparation of Ops Review deck in coordination with finance team
- Assist the division controller and general manager with special projects and analyses as required.
- Oversee global accounts receivable and credit function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 6 years combined broad financial experience within manufacturing or retail organizations is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience managing people is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Finance
- 10+ years combined broad financial experience within manufacturing or retail organizations.
- 3 years of managerial experience
- 3 years’ experience in financial reporting systems, ERPs and data warehouses. Business systems analysis as well as Oracle financial systems
- Cost accounting exposure/experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to operate across, and influence within, a global organizational structure.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting principles and concepts.
- Ability to prepare, analyze and interpret financial and operations analyses/reports.
- Strong process leadership and project management skill set required.
- Commercial management and reporting experience
- Excellent excel skills. Ability to design board-level financial dashboards, macros, etc.
- Demonstrates professional presence, communicates articulately and confidently.
- Exhibits managerial courage in defending a position and handling conflict.
- Acts as a business partner – sees the big picture – provides broad thought leadership.
- Effectively drives and manages change, challenges the status quo and champions new and innovative ideas.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD GOLF Golf Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time