Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager - Graphics Design, Creative CoE
Provide day-to-day management and guidance to the activities of the Graphics team (people, processes and technology)
Provide design guidance to the team from personal design experience.
With the help of the team and peers, ensure that all work is on-brand and compliant with corporate design standards
Develop performance metrics and reporting on Graphics team output overall and for specific clients and groups.
Effectively manage customer billing and revenue realization.
Develop and foster external networks and contacts (academia and institutions) to help build futuristic thought on technology and attract talent
Develop, mentor and motivate a high caliber team to achieve key objectives in a high visibility and tight deadline expectation environment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree required
- Formal education in commercial design, multimedia or related field
- Expertise in graphics design with 10-12 year experience in a creative services environment
- Must have extensive knowledge of commercial design software, such as Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, and the application of acquired image files to MarCom design projects
- Experience in managing teams of 5-10 people in a creative services environment, either in comparable roles in other companies or in design agencies.
- PMI certified PMP or SCRUM Master is a plus
- International exposure to working with stakeholders in EMEA and Americas is desirable
A leader, yet also “hands on” and can balance spending approximately 50% of his/her time on projects.
- Work environment is fast paced with pressure to meet deadlines.
- Initiative and a strong work ethic are necessary as much of the work is self-directed by nature
- Individual must be a self-starter able to take initiative to create tools, standardized reports and processes
- Individual must demonstrate leadership and ability to drive change in a complex organization.
Ability to navigate the matrix organization structure and build relationships to get work done will be a key determinant for success.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time