Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Sourcing Analyst
1. Maintain updated and archived documentation for the status of each project. In order to easily access location, and its timely availability to those involved.
2. Provide to stakeholders timely work plans, and monitor them.
3. Give focus and direction to team members (Suppliers, Engineering, Materials, Manufacturing) together with SQE.
4. Ensure the delivery of documentation required from suppliers, for internal validation with SQE, Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing & Materials.
5. Present to team (internal & suppliers) progress of projects. Define working together with functional leaders, when required.
6. Maintain timely communication with stakeholders (internal & suppliers), facilitating the flow of the validation process for the development of raw material suppliers.
7. Comply with 85% of the scheduled dates planned closure of each project phase
8. Synthesis, data analysis, costs.
Qualifications1. Professional degree in Industrial Engineering, Bachelor in Business Administration or related.
2. English minimum 90% written & spoken.
3. At least 2 years’ experience managing projects.
4. Advanced Microsoft Office Knowledge.
5. Advanced SAP.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Latin America
Organization: ESSG CPSD PDD Power Delivery Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time