Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Global Financial Accounting Lead Analyst
Eaton’s Corporate Sector is seeking a Global Financial Accounting Lead Analyst. The Global Financial Accounting Lead Analyst will be based at our Beachwood, OH facility.
position performs professional accounting work involving reporting and analysis
of global financial results to provide senior management with timely and
accurate financial information that aids in decision-making.
- Prepare reports and financial statements for senior management, board of directors, and external SEC filings
- Analyze global financial results to gain an understanding of the key business drivers
- Partner with various corporate and operational cross-functional teams for the purpose of supplying or explaining data, providing advice on accounting matters, or driving process improvements
- Assist with audit requests from internal and external auditors
- Prepare and analyze consolidated monthly forecast and annual profit plan
- Perform corporate ledger accounting and prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
- Participate in or lead special projects or process improvements to help drive efficiencies in the finance organization
- Evaluate complex accounting matters in accordance with US GAAP
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of three years of progressive accounting or finance experience is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within a 50 mile radius of the Beachwood, OH facility will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship is required.
- CPA or a graduate degree in accounting, finance, or business from an accredited institution
- Public accounting experience
- Previous experience with a large, global manufacturing company
- Strong leadership skills
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to express complex ideas in simple, easy to grasp ways, both verbally and in writing
- Curiosity, inquisitiveness, and comfort in questioning the status quo
- Working knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Strong drive for results
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to easily work with a diverse set of people in order to get things done with and through others
- Working knowledge of financial systems such as Oracle, SAP, HFM, and Longview
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint applications
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time