Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
PD Sales Manager
- Promote sales activities by promoting products and solutions to assigned customer group
- Find new panel builders and diversify into new segments with the new partner. Build strong relationship with panel builders
- Develop customer relationship and instil customer loyalty . particular with panel builders, consultant and end users
- Provide and maintain a good service and support level to customers, as to achieve customer satisfaction
- Specify Eaton brand and its products and solutions to influencers and decision makers
- Develop and execute sales plan as to achieve sales objectives and target set
- Work and support the team to establish sales strategy and support the implementation
- Ensure collection of Account Receivables and achieve DSO target
- Ability to respond to a variety of challenging circumstances
- Significant Electrical Product/Services Knowledge
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Strong Presentation/Training and Communication Skills
- Significant experience utilizing Value Added Selling techniques
- Strong Leadership competencies
- Ability to work well within a team
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, major in engineering
- 5+ years related experience in power distribution services
- Knowledge of low voltage, medium voltage products and systems as well as control and electrical design
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Takes initiative and instills confidence in peers and sales personnel
- Strong organization and project management skills
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: EA East Asia
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time