Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Commercial Manager, UK Fuel and Motion Control Systems Division
Eaton's Aerospace Division has an opening for a:
Commercial Manager, UK Fuel & Motion Control Systems Division
The Commercial Manager, UK leads all aspects of the commercial function for the three UK sites within the FMC Division. The position holds responsibility for all OEM and, Aftermarket customers, managing the key functions of Customer Services, Contracts, and Pricing reporting to the Commercial Director for FMC.
In this capacity the incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that all business within the three UK plants (approx. $300M p.a.) is executed in accordance with contracts across the entire order to cash (O2C) process. Including, but not limited to order entry, order processing, pricing accuracy and margin growth, contract review and flow-down, forecasting of orders and material (owns SIOP steps 1 and 2), and holding the overall organization accountable for OTD and other critical Customer Metrics. Importantly the individual will ensure the commercial interests of the three UK sites are protected, and to the best degree possible all claims on the business are mitigated, and business profitability is assured. An important aspect of this role is leading the improvement in profitability of key loss making portfolios at Airbus, which is a crucial requirement for the long-term sustainability of the UK Aerospace business.
This role also covers the negotiation of new contracts for the UK, and support (where needed) to the wider FMC business for global negotiations. Importantly the individual is also responsible for ensuring we drive a highly responsive Customer First culture across the three UK sites and YoY improvement of our customer metrics.
· Leads the Customer Service, Contracts and Pricing functions within the three UK plants ensuring functional support is provided across the organization as needed, and exceeds customer expectations.
· Supports the FMC Divisional leadership team, with dotted line to the UK General Manager. Ensures leadership support is provided to each of the Plant leadership teams.
· Owns all contracts and pricing activity for the three UK sites in both OEM and Aftermarket Channels.
· Is responsible for all order entry across the three UK sites. Ensuring orders are entered IAW the contract, and that the customer requirements are documented and executed accurately. Holds the operation accountable for delivering to these requirements, and that the plants work with Pune effectively to meet customer needs.
· Owns SIOP step 1 and 2 for the UK sites. Drives the SIOP step 1 and 2 process to achieve highest accuracy possible, and helping plants to achieve 95% OTD or greater.
· Owns the sales / order planning element of the annual profit plan process for the three UK sites.
· Provides leadership to the Commercial organization to ensure it is being managed and developed as needed. Ensures succession planning, talent management and OCA is successfully executed.
· Leads the organization change process to consistently and rapidly adapt to the customer, market and organization needs. Ensures that the organizational standard work is developed and improved consistently.
· Demonstrated aptitude for leadership, with sound interpersonal skills, and ability to lead and influence others without direct reporting line.
· Proven ability to work with all levels of the organization, both internally and externally, demonstrating managerial courage.
· Strong business acumen, with ability to solve complex problems quickly and manage ambiguity
· Demonstrated ability / knowledge of business planning process and SIOP process
· Sound knowledge of contracts, global trade management and an understanding of how decisions impact the financial metrics within Eaton
· Extensive knowledge of ERP systems, such as MFGPro, and an understanding of how the order to cash process works within Eaton
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Extensive knowledge of IT systems, especially excel
· Demonstrated ability to design and improve operations and business processes
· An ability to lead and manage organizational change, and drive and maintain a strong customer focused culture
What Eaton offers:
· Competitive compensation and benefits package
· Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible.
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: AER FMC Fuel Motion Control Systems
Job Level: Director
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time