Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Engineer- Reliability Maintainability Safety
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements)
List the essential functions (i.e. key responsibilities with expected end results) which must be accomplished in order to fulfill the purpose of your position as described above.
• Utilize DFR concepts / tools such as scorecard, DFMEA, Risk Management, Hazard and Risk Analysis & DVPR for new product development &/or existing product improvements
• Work with cross functional teams and global reliability engineering teams for designing in reliability on
• Participate as a team member on new product development and is responsible for identifying, managing and mitigating reliability and safety risks.
• Planning milestones, executing milestones, conducting technical and project reviews, communication and on-job development through technical mentoring to project team
• Creates, and sustains process and procedures governing product design methods, documents and data control for the associated business group
• Drives PROLaunch execution for NPI programs with work package approvals, engineering management plan and attaining all engineering deliverables per activity matrix.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with ASQ CRE certification
Prefered: Master’s Degree in Reliability Engineering
• Bachelor’s with 5+ relevant experience or Masters with 2 years working in RAMS
• Proficiency in DFR process like goal setting, allocation, prediction, demonstration (life data analysis, growth plots & ALT). Skilled in the areas of reliability statistics, FTA/FMEA, 8D, developing & analyzing component failure rates. Knowledge in FRACAS, and reducing field/warranty data into relevant life and failure rate information. Hands-on experience in developing and analyzing reliability (endurance and durability) from demo test for systems. Experience with any industry proven reliability analysis suite of tools, Reliasoft preferred.
• Desired: Work experience in the area of transmissions, clutch & hydraulic components. Preferred: DFSS GB certified from reputed organization etc.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time