Eaton's Power Distribution Components Division has an opening for a:
Senior Manufacturing Engineer
Location: Sarbi, Romania
· Participation in development and optimization of production processes;
· Supervising the production process;
· Performs punctual activities in ongoing projects;
· Analyzes and improves the production process by optimizing workplace design and / or flow of production material;
· Provides standardization of production process and necessary documentation (technical drawings, working instructions, routing, BOM, etc);
· pFMEA analysis;
· Exchange control and monitoring;
· Tracking and ensuring the optimal development of the technological process on the manufacturing phases until delivery of finished products;
· Monitoring activities in production.
· 2 + years of experience in production / manufacturing;
· Graduate studies, preferably technical;
· Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
· Ability to communicate in English;
· Team spirit;
· Organizational and monitoring capacity;
· Analytical capacity for technical documentation;
· Prolonged program availability if needed.
What Eaton offers:
· Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
· Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
· Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
· Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
· Wellness - Wellness at Eaton is more than a program, it’s about changing the environment by offering the right tools to help empower employees to make that happen
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 96,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDD Power Distribution Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No