Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Participation in development and optimization of production processes;
- Supervising the production process;
- Performs punctual activities in ongoing projects;
- Analyzes and improves the production process by optimizing workplace design and / or flow of production material;
- Provides standardization of production process and necessary documentation (technical drawings, working instructions, routing, BOM, etc);
- pFMEA analysis;
- Exchange control and monitoring;
- Tracking and ensuring the optimal development of the technological process on the manufacturing phases until delivery of finished products;
- Monitoring activities in production
- 2 + years of experience in production / manufacturing;
- Graduate studies, preferably technical;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
- Ability to communicate in English;
- Team spirit;
- Organizational and monitoring capacity;
- Analytical capacity for technical documentation;
- Prolonged program availability if needed.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: PDCD Power Distribution Components Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No