If you desire to be part of something special, to be part of a winning team, to be part of a fun team – winning is fun. We are looking forward to a HR Generalist in Eaton’s PLT, based in Suzhou China. In Eaton, making our work exciting, engaging, meaningful; ensuring safety, health, wellness; and being a model of inclusion & diversity are already embedded in who we are - it’s in our values, part of our vision, and our clearly defined aspirational goals. This exciting role offers opportunity to:
- Deploys HR policies, practices and programs to manage talent, drive culture, and align the organization;
- Leading training needs analysis, training plan and implementation based on business strategy and training budget;
- Support HRM to drive Business Process Improvement in HR function, prioritize projects/work requests and assign required resources;
- Promote high engagement culture through variable tools, including best employee/team selection program, service year reward, E-star , employee survey& actions, etc.
- Utilize metrics to diagnose the health of the organization, propose and facilitate solutions to support business;
- Assists manager in HR operating review, EBEA, OPA and following up requested actions and task progress;
- Ensure HR process and practice compliance with all labor laws and APAC’s guide;
- Assists HRM to conduct other functions audit and follow up action plan;
- Bachelor degree in Human Resource Management or English;
- At least 8 years HR experience especially covered multiple HR functions in multinational companies;
- Good presentation skill. Be good at both oral and written English;
- Good business acumen, team work spirit, excellent communication skill;
Yes! Because you are the one we are looking for, we hope to hear from you now!
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PDD CPCD Circuit Protection and Controls Div
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No