• Leads customer complaint analysis and ensures that effective solutions are created.
• Establishes WIP and finish goods quality inspection standards.
• Process quality defect investigations, analysis, and improvements
• Conducts regular audits according to the control plan
• Coordinates with other departments in factory to lead quality problem solving.
• Train QC personnel in quality skills and procedures.
• Follow-up result of material issues that are handled by SQE
• Coordinate resources from different department to solve problems.
• Improve FPY through product quality improvement.
• Serve in the role of quality representative for engineering changes, and evaluate risks, and verify results.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in quality in the electronic products industry
- Hands on experience in quality analysis tools and factory quality control methods
- Experience in electronic circuit analysis, and familiarity with failure mode of electronic components.
- Knowledge of Six sigma, Green Belt or Black Belt preferred
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: PQD DPQD Distributed Power Quality Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time