Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ANZ Commercial Manager
Commercial Manager is responsible to provide management support to ANZ business, in terms of business growth, business strategic through commercial knowledge, financial information and by assessing the customer profile, trading terms & conditions and any commercial risk.
Provide commercial requirements for electrical systems project, manage the Channel partner contracts and rebate program. Administer the sales incentive program.
Assist with external requirements with regarding all contracts negotiation and industry requirements include debt recovery
Account receivable department is under this position and responsible for controlling and managing the Credit Function at ANZ level. The role will encompass a broad range of diverse Credit duties, supervision of staff members, locally and offshore and liaising with Shared Service Centre. Specifically the role will involve timely and effective cash collection, reconciliation of all major accounts, forecasting for collection target and clearing past due, resolving customer dispute, and reporting to APAC/WHQ and analysis of the debtor ledger. Additionally you will be responsible for the monthly reporting and maintaining internal and external customer relationships. Key to the role will be the assessing and improving the company’s processes, and executing the company’s financial and strategic objectives.
• Interpret, implement and administer effective corporate policies and procedures, ensure financials are reported in compliance with GAAP/SOX, internal audit and local statutory requirements.
• Business partnering with the ANZ leadership, Sales dept with emphasis on strategic and operational leadership on financial implications of operating strategies, cost control, process and lean improvements, business actions and decisions.
• Ensure all commercial/account receivable responsibilities are defined and clearly communicated throughout the organization, development and deployment of standard work.
• Performance management, goal setting, development, coaching and mentoring the Accounts Receivable team ie ensuring ANZ are operating under consistent terms and setting up the appropriate structures to guarantee this throughout
• Developing and providing effective customer service across wholesaler and distribution to maximize payment terms and minimize business risk
• Improving cash flow through effective accounts receivable management & minimizing bad debt and proactive management, control and minimization of the National Debtors Ledger ie determine an appropriate bad debt reserve/provisions
• Controlling risk by controlling the credit review approval process, identifying and evaluating international risks - country risk & commercial risk
• Maintain a department organizational structure sufficient to meet all goals and objectives, ie meeting yearly targeted DSO
• Enhance cooperation and teamwork between sales and the credit department
• Working with other Financial functions, eg GL dept on GL accounting related to Accounts Receivable general ledger reconciliation, yearly external auditor routine
• Provide for ongoing training & coaching to Credit Coordinator
• Manage and develop a high performing team locally and at Shared Service Centre
• Other adhoc jobs responsibility as required by the direct manager
• Develop, operate and maintain commercial systems and procedures that will meet the needs of the organisation
• • Provide high quality and timely advice and reports to the General Manager
• • Management of the Budgeting process (operating and capital)
• • Manage and coordinate effective cost control systems and reporting
• • Provide timely and accurate reporting and analysis in relation to the business.
• • Ensure the completion and submission of Statutory, Government and Industry requested statistical data
• Ensure the provision of administrative support and services for the organisation.
• • Provide advice on how to optimise the business
• Degree in Commerce or Finance / Contracts negotiation background
• Minimum 5 years Commercial Management experience with the Manufacturing Industry ( Retail Industry will be considered) preferred in multinational company
• Financial statement analysis experience , assessment of commercial risk
• Experience using Oracle ECP & Financial 11.i & SAP
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a "hands on" approach and the ability to deal with tricky situations and handling difficult customer
• Ability to work in a high volume and fast paced environments with non-negotiable deadlines.
• Experience in handling an Account receivable team, great supervisory skill
• Leverages functional and cross-functional resources to solve problems, improve processes and meet objectives
• In addition to good interpersonal relationship skills and influencing ability, the individual should also possess a track record in staff management and extensive experience in a sales and marketing and distribution environment.
• Knowledge in MS office software ( word, excel) and US GAAP, SOX experience / exposure
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: ANZD AustraliaNew Zealand Division
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No