Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Supply Chain Manager
Lead the Supply Chain Function for the Youngsville Plant Operations with approximately $135M in sales annually. Key Supply Chain related functions include Materials planning, scheduling, and ordering activities associated with the delivery of specific customer products, direct and indirect material purchasing, direct source material, inventory control and warehousing, shipping and receiving.
- Bachelor of Science from accredited educational institution
- Minimum 5 years of related supply chain experience
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory/managerial experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship on a permanent basis
Relocation is available for this opportunity.
- Ability to demonstrate full Knowledge of materials planning systems (MRP/ERP) and order generation process logic
- Ability to demonstrate thorough understanding of Supply Chain Management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, supplier selection and management, inventory control, logistics, stockroom operation and shipping/receiving
- Ability to demonstrate detailed knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Process Variation Reduction (Six Sigma) concepts and tool sets as they relate to materials management
- Ability to proficiently demonstrate business, financial and industry acumen, risk, process and stakeholder management competencies
- Ability to work in a matrixed organization with a focus on collaboration
- Ability to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a growth oriented and fast paced work environment.
- Results oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to interface with all organizational levels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications including intermediate to advance skills in Excel
- Master’s in Business Administration from an accredited institution.
- Experience working in SAP
- Knowledge of ISO or Quality Systems
- Experience developing and controlling production schedules and inventory levels.
- Certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) and/or APICSLean or Six Sigma application in business processes
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: ESSG PQD OPS Operations
Job Level: Manager
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time