Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Customer Service Account Manager
• Analyze and report on internal/external customer metrics related to on-time delivery and quality; collaborate with customer to ensure data integrity.
• Utilize the customer complaint process for all significant customer comments and follow up for resolution.
• Know and apply all terms of Long Term Agreements for assigned customers; develop and maintain an executive summary for other team member’s use. Identify and track issues to be changed during the next negotiation.
• Create, update, and manage Service Requests and Opportunities for customers
• Proactively monitor customer delivery schedules and track critical shortages. Team with Supply Chain Management to expedite urgent customer needs.
• Analyze and Problem solve customer specific performance issues
• Partner with Division and Aerospace outside sales/account management team on the annual customer survey process to capture concerns and assign appropriate actions to improve customer relationships.
• Maintain composure during peak times of customer requests and have a positive professional attitude.
• Participate on teams and continuous improvement activities.
• Diffuse frustrated customers, handle high stress situations, and maintain a working relationship with the internal and external customers including interdepartmental teammates.
• Within 6 months of training, must be able to review quotes and orders, process return material with promptness and accuracy, clear contested invoices, customer expedites and follow ups and be familiar with Conveyance Systems Division part numbers and product lines.
• Backup for teammate’s customers in their absence.
• Work to develop an understanding of the culture of the company as it relates to continuous improvement, problem solving, and the EBE (Eaton Business Excellence) process.
• Perform other tasks/duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
Three (3) years minimum work experience in customer service, sales, or operations.
Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
Candidates must reside within 50 miles of Beltsville, MD to be considered.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
• Computer literate with competency in Microsoft Office software programs and customer web-based maintenance systems.
• Good judgment, logic, resourcefulness and creative abilities.
• Strong team player.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: AER FED Fluid Electrical Distribution
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time