Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Dispute Resolution Specialist
This open post is for an Experienced Dispute resolution specialist within the BSC Credit team based in Budapest. The primary purpose is to provide expert assistance to the customer in relation to conciliations and investigations into unresolved (end) customer claims that are or will be impacting the aged debt or bad debt on trade accounts. The candidate will be required to liaise with key stakeholders and end customers to handle complex investigations providing effective communication and recommendations on root cause mitigation.
- Support the standard claims management process driving reduction in the overall dispute value for the EMEA division through SAP and Get Paid platforms. Ensure all queries are categorised accurately and documentation is gathered from end customers to support improvement of resolution lead team.
- Provides guidance to internal customers in relation to handling claims/queries impacting aged debt showing sustained key performance improvements on past due values. Build a strong network and relationship with key stakeholders such as Sales, customer service, in country specialist, plant finance teams and end customer base to support resolution of claims.
- Implement improvements to the E2E dispute management process in conjunction with the operations in EMEA agreeing on joint SLA’s.
- Develop & deploy end customer knowledge management database tracking key specifics on how customers manage claims and adapt this learning into the standard process.
- Provide monthly root cause analytics on claims volumes and reasons that drive process re-engineering recommendations to reduce challenges or new claims throughout the full Order to Cash process.
- Ensure all credit notes raised for claims are matched within SLA accurately. Manage and facilitate monthly/weekly claims meetings with all key stakeholders driving clearance of claims ensuring all standard Cash flow KPI’s are met and exceeded.
- 1-3 years’ experience in an European Dispute role
- Track record in achieving and exceeding goals/targets essential
- Strong understanding of the Order to cash process
- Ability to negotiate effectively to drive resolutions.
- Strong reconciliation and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus and service delivery
- Ability to provide accurate data and proven experience in ability to influence recipients in relation to content
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills required
- Process Improvement experience, always looking for opportunities to refine the way we do things
- Strong team player Previous experience of SAP and Get Paid systems preferred
What Eaton offers:
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Applicants to this vacancy will be subject to ability testing, as part of the recruitment process.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No