Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Electrical Assembler 1
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is currently recruiting for an Electrical Assembler 1 in our Airdrie, Alberta facility.
Reporting to the Production Manager, this position is responsible for mounting and basic wiring of components with standard layouts/options, performs sub-assembly functions, as required, and developing enhanced wiring skills under the direction of a more experienced Electrical Assembler
- Assemble and mount electrical, mechanical and sub-assembly components onto pan, into enclosures, structures etc. by following standard layouts
- Wire electrical products with basic/standard options as required by following customer drawing packages and schematics
- Wire electrical products with a non-standard option by following customer drawing packages and schematics under the direction of a more experienced Electrical Assembler
- Check for functionality by performing continuity check , e.g., buzzing out
- Complete checklists as required
- Assemble enclosures/structures where applicable
- Deliver sub-assemblies to the production areas
- Support inventory maintenance in sub-assembly area by performing cycle counts, following standard materials procedures, accessing information through CSSM
- Perform all job functions with adherence to Eaton’s Philosophy and Values as well as the Safety and Environmental Standards
- Grade 12 or equivalent level of education required
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without company sponsorship.
- Must live within 80km of Airdrie, no relocation benefits provided.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Be a team player
- Sense of urgency
- Experience in a manufacturing/assembly environment will be an asset, but not necessary as training will be provided
- Candidates with knowledge/experience reading basic wiring schematic symbols will be given preference
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Manufacturing & Operations
Region: North America – Canada
Organization: ESSG CA Canada
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No