Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Talent Acquisition Consultant EMEA
This position can be based at any Eaton location in Europe or home office.
You will have to utilize all the recruiting and assessment tools available in order to pro-actively identify, screen and assess talented candidates based on the Eaton competencies and leadership model. You will have to interface with HR and hiring managers on both current openings as well as more long-term issues. Yuo will be responsible for monitoring and driving various hiring metrics.
What you will be spending your time on:
- Advising Hiring Managers and HR on Talent Acquisition related matters.
- Building actionable recruitment strategies for the assigned recruitment projects with any Eaton business.
- Conducting extensive Internet and database searches for the purpose of generating candidates for open vacancies as well as for mid- to long-term projects. Person must have the experience in proactive cold recruiting methods in order to generate passive candidates.
- Managing third party vendors as the main contact, such that the hiring process is consistently followed and good relationships are maintained.
- Conducting phone interviews and making contact with potential candidates which are typically generated by research, cold calling and custom tailored marketing plans, as well as internal systems.
- Maintaining the accuracy of the complete hiring process within the system.
- Addressing, reacting and/or solving unusual or sensitive issues with knowledge of the field and the company.
- Participating in and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- Proactively share and adopt Talent Acquisition best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, combined with 3 to 5 year's experience in recruiting professional and managerial level candidates, ideally acquired in an industrial environment or by serving industrial clients in a consulting practice
- Ability to work on numerous dissimilar things concurrently.
- Strong customer service skills and good sense of urgency.
- Ability to deal with confidential information in an appropriate professional manner.
- Team player with excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of the use of the Internet as a research and recruiting tool, as well as all Microsoft Office Applications.
- Fluency in German and English required. Fluency Dutch would be an asset.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Human Resources
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time