Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Engineer - LV Assemblies (PDCAD)
• Sound knowledge of Standards like ANSI C30.20, UL 1558/UL 891
• Demonstrated capability in LV power supplies and converters design, Short-Circuit, LV/MV Coordination, Arc Flash & Arc Resistant switch gears and Industrial Automation
• Fluent in written and verbal communication in a global environment.
• Ability to excel as a team player by successfully collaborating with engineering peers as well as cross-functional personnel to ensure custom designs meet customer expectations
• Be capable of writing articles for trade and technical publications, presenting papers and preparing patent disclosures.
• Sound familiarity of 3D CAD packages (Autodesk Inventor/Pro-E)
• Power electronics, Micro controllers, PCB Design,– knowledge desirable
• Understanding of Electromagnetics and Mechatronics’ principles - desirable
• Possess sound problem solving skills and the ability to analyze product failure issues sufficiently to drive them to root cause
• Possess the appropriate project management skills to take the lead position on small to medium development projects
· EDUCATION: BE/ME in Electrical /Mechanical/Electronics Engineering from an accredited Institute.
· Experience Required: 7 to 12 years of experience in working on LV Switch Gear systems
· Knowledge of Lean six sigma. DFSS/DMAIC certification desirable.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only