Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Financial Analyst
Eaton’s Crouse-Hinds and Bussmann Divisions are seeking a Lead Financial Analyst The Lead Financial Analyst will be based at our La Grange, NC facility.
The primary purpose is financial analysis and accounting activities for the Crouse-Hinds and Bussmann Division business units in La Grange, to assist in the annual budget process, analyze monthly performance through financial statement reviews, complete month end tasks, assist in financial audits, and perform analysis on changes in the business. The Lead Financial Analyst is expected to help guide plant functional groups, providing insight to financial metrics and push to execute against priorities and goals.
- In-depth financial analysis, report results, monitor and assist with consolidations and review financial and business metrics associated with two Eaton business units within the LaGrange location.
- Assist the controller in managing the month end close process and ensure all relevant close processes and transactions are reflected in SAP.
- Ensure protection of the assets of the company through proper internal control.
- Collect, consolidate and analyze financial and statistical data from financial data from financial statements and remote locations, for monthly/quarterly performance, forecast reporting and annual budgeting activities.
- Research and interpret unusual expenses and other data.
- Verify accuracy of data received and follow-up on incomplete submissions.
- Partners with Controller and Plant Management personnel to assist with budgeting, forecasting, analysis and Cost Out projects.
- Effectively communicate, build and maintain solid working relationships with all levels of the Eaton Crouse-Hinds and Bussmann organizations to provide/receive timely support in the quantification of business variables to improve decision making and increase profitability.
- Ensure routine reporting of established performance measurements is communicated to appropriate management. Timely communication to management of quantitative results is required.
- Recommend and implement enhanced methodologies and procedures to improve financial reporting and management processes.
- Additional responsibilities will include ad hoc reporting and analysis as required often complex and confidential in nature.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting , Finance or Business from an accredited institution is required.
- Minimum of 3 years accounting or finance experience is required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- MBA or CPA Certification or CMA
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Experience with SAP
- Working knowledge of a fully integrated ERP system
- Knowledge of Finance, Financial and Cost Accounting
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Previous audit experience
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and facilitation skills.
- Results oriented candidate that can drive the necessary activities to get things accomplished.
- Able to see opportunities for synergy and integration, can simplify complex processes and gets more out of fewer resources.
- Must be able to work under low supervision.
- Knowledge of accounting systems, financial procedures and analysis, and a good understanding of general business issues, including internal controls as they relate to key business processes.
- Demonstrated, effective verbal and written communication skills are essential to be successful in this role.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: EPG CHD EP Americas
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within United States and / or Puerto Rico
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time