Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst - Audit Support
- Professional Accounting Qualification (CA/ CPA/ CWA/ CISA) or MBA-Finance with required experience in Audit profile
- 7-9 years of post-qualification financial accounting and audit experience with expert knowledge of US-GAAP requirements and Financial Statement Preparation (FSP) process
- Knowledge of Local GAAP (IFRS) will be added advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly and succinctly report key issues, business impact, and recommendations for improvement. Ability to work collaboratively across boundaries/business lines.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge, SQL knowledge preferred
- Hands on experience in using ERP (Oracle R12 and SAP) and BI tools required
- Experience of working with the large MNCs preferably in shared services set-up
- Demonstrates strong skills on following competencies: Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical Skills, Integrity and Trust, Intellectual Horsepower, Managerial Courage, Organizational Agility, Drive for Results.
- This role requires the candidate to work in 9.00 am – 18.30 pm shift however would need to stretch based on audit requirements
- Dealing with ambiguity with regard to changes in regulations/external requirements
- Systematic process orientation, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Commitment to compliance
- Be a self-starter / independent worker & be able to operate without close supervision, Drive, passion, openness, honesty, diplomatic, persuasive, coach, encourage
- Influencing skills with relationship building
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time