Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
IT Lead Functional Analyst eCommerce
Eaton's Corporate Division has an opening for :
IT Lead Functional Analyst ECommerce
Location: Hungary - Budapest
Eaton Corporation has an opening for a Functional Analyst in its eCommerce Program. The primary responsibility of the Functional Analyst is to work with business teams, functional teams, project deployment teams and IT staff to design, implement and drive adoption of global eCommerce solutions.
The Functional Analyst will work with project teams and IT staff to support the entire systems lifecycle. The Functional Analyst will also be responsible for the development and maintenance of program artifacts that define the standard features and methodology for deploying eCommerce applications. These artifacts include program playbooks, roadmaps and status reports.
The successful candidate will draw heavily on a combination of eCommerce, IT analyst, project management, business development, and customer relationship management experiences to ensure success.
- Participates in implementation & enhancement projects for Eaton’s eCommerce platform using Eaton standard delivery tools and processes.
- Partners with business users and customers/vendors on requirements, processes & systems.
- Partners with businesses to help define their eCommerce strategy and drive eCommerce adoption.
- Participates in the entire project lifecycle: analysis of proposed process/system changes.
- Applies business knowledge and best practices toward solution design for each business system.
- Helps manage requirements scope & disposition through process compliance, gap analysis and user acceptance methodology.
- Gathers requirements using interviews, document analysis, workshops, storyboards, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, process analysis and competitive product analysis.
- Completes project related deliverables including future state design documentation and requirements documentation.
- Effectively communicates the status for deliverables to project management and leadership to effectively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Participates in functional testing, user support and review of training materials.
- Supports user acceptance testing events and schedules.
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience (eCommerce, IT analyst, project management, business development, and/or customer relationship management)
- Completed at least one full life-cycle (design, build, test, deploy) project
- Proficiency in English
Strong plus :
- Functional understanding of Oracle or SAP ERP systems
- Strong customer-facing experience (e.g. sales, business development, communication).
- Business experience with any/all of the functions touched by eCommerce (channel marketing, product management, sales, production, customer service)
- Knowledge of project management disciplines, waterfall, agile or other Project Management and System Development Lifecycle Methodologies (SDLC).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal at all levels of the organization. This position will often work with both Senior Business Leadership and Senior I.T. Leadership.
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills, especially in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills including facilitation and negotiation, ability to lead and influence others, and the ability to effectively work with a wide variety of people.
- Knowledge and application of business analysis techniques including, benchmarking, brainstorming, data modeling, metrics, prototyping, risk analysis, root cause analysis, and/or use case development.
- Ability to coordinate and/or lead many activities on a small, medium and large scale projects.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to prepare documentation, perform documentation analysis, data flow diagrams, interviews, observation, walkthroughs and SWOT analysis.
- Ability to fluidly work between IT, internal business stakeholders, and external customers.
What Eaton offers:
Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
Excellent working environment – safety and ethics is really important for us
Culture & Values - Eaton is more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day.
Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2017 sales of $20.4 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Information Technology
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time