Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Perform requirement based testing - Unit, Integration, System testing & Test Automation for Web/PC based applications. Work on test automation using Python,UFT, protractor, Selenium etc.
Plan, design, and implement testing strategies and automation infrastructure for complex systems with sound knowledge of metering and Gateway products.
Suggest and develop re-usable components/test suites/modular test scripts and looks for continuous improvement opportunities in Electrical Circuit Protection products. Share knowledge within the team and demonstrates flexibility working in parallel on multiple assignments/product categories.
With a thorough understanding of firmware/software design principles, test coverage , communication protocols Modbus/tcp, bacnet, identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software and software program functions, outputs, interfaces, and content.
Participate in functional and code reviews with team members for modules/tasks and ensuring that requirements are meeting as per product backlogs.
Responsible for supporting, testing, and troubleshooting of applications communicating over Modbus/TCP communication with Eaton devices.( Metering / Switchgears/Relays/Trip Units etc.)
Ensure compliance with CMMI ML3 process and agile including requirements management, defect tracking, build management, change management, and configuration management tools.
Required: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, E&TC, Instrumentation)
· 3+ years of experience in Software/Firmware Verification & Validation.
· Experience with Metering / Switchgears/Relays or Electrical circuit protection domain with OOPs concepts and web-applications.
· Knowledge and use of tools- Eclipse, Visual Studio, JIRA – issue tracking, Subversion – source code repo, Fisheye/Crucible – script code reviews, Jenkins – automated builds etc.
· Experience in creating and executing automated test scripts using latest software testing tools technology like UFT, python, protractor, Selenium web driver or any other tools technologies.
· Experience working with TCP/IP Modbus /TCP communication protocols at application side.
· Experience in preparation of release notes ,test plan and software release package
· Agile SCRUM knowledge.
Good communication skills in English (verbal and written) to communicate information effectively to customers, and technical staff.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: INNOV Innovation Center
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time